Bought By Many was founded in 2012 and has been improving the insurance industry ever since. They go the extra mile to provide better insurance for everyone, Award-winning pet insurance owners love.
So it’s no surprise that they received a Platinum Trusted Service Award from Feefo this year and were voted the best pet insurance provider. most reliable at the Moneywise Customer Service Awards 2020. with a 4.7 out of 5 rating on Feefo and a number one rating on customer experience.They also appear at the top of our pet insurance comparison chart, which values the level of service providers’ offer versus the cost of policies
Benefits of Bought by many insurance
- Full Policy Bought By Many, Fixed Lifetime Policy, MoneyBack Policy, Preexisting Policy, and Regular Policy are rated 5 stars by Defaqto
- Bought By Many is rated 4.7 / 5 for customer experience at Feefo
- All policies cover pre-existing conditions that ended more than two years ago
- Free 24/7 video calls with FirstVet
- Offer policies that reimburse 20% of your premiums each year that you don’t claim
- 15% reduction for several animals
- Up to £ 15,000 of lifetime veterinary coverage
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Bought by many, you or your vet will pay directly
- Zero deductible option for pets under 9 years old
- Fixed price policy for puppies and kittens
- Existing customers are never billed more than new customers
Bought By Many pet insurance policies
Complete Pet Insurance
We cover the consultation costs to give owners immediate access to a specialist. This can help avoid a stressful trip to the vet for minor issues or even catch more serious illness before it develops.
- £15,000 of lifetime vet fee cover including dental
- Cover for dental accidents and illness
- Up to £6,000 for loss or theft
- £2,500 of cover for travelling abroad with your pet
Regular Pet Insurance
We’re the only pet insurer that offers the option of a policy with no excess for pets under the age of nine.
- Our Regular policy offers up to £7,000 of vet fee cover, which will renew each year
- The option of a zero excess for pets under 9
- Up to £2m of liability cover
- Up to £1,000 for complementary treatments and more
MoneyBack pet insurance
Life insurance (or “annual limit”) covers the veterinarian’s fees up to the policy limit each year. As long as you renew a lifetime policy each year, the vet fee level will reset to the stated limits you started with. With a lifetime product, it’s important to note that your premiums are likely to increase each year upon renewal. 20% of premium paid back if you do not claim
- 20% money back If you don’t receive a payout in a policy year we’ll automatically pay back or refund 20% of your annual premium. (In 2018, customers who didn’t claim got £69 back on average.)
- Vet fees A lifetime policy with up to £7,000 of vet fee cover each year for accidents, illness and therapies.
- Comprehensive cover Farewell cover, if your pet has to be put to sleep, and £2m of liability insurance included as standard.
We have a 15% multi-pet discount for pets on the same policy.
Insurance For Pets With Pre-existing Conditions
We offer total coverage of £ 500 for all pre-existing conditions during the first year of your policy. If you don’t make a claim for a condition we will increase the vet fee limit to £ 1,000 in the second year and, if you haven’t already, we will increase the limit to £ 7,000 from the third year .
- Cover for past medical issues We can cover your pet if it has been treatment, medication and advice free for three months before your policy starts.
- Vet fees We offer £500 of vet fee cover for pre-existing conditions, which increases after the first year if you do not claim for the condition. New conditions are covered up to £7,000 every year.
- Comprehensive cover Farewell cover if your pet has to be put to sleep and liability insurance included as standard.
Value pet insurance
Get a quote and select our low cost, no frills Value policy to get:
- Up to £3,000 of lifetime vet fee cover
- Dental cover for accidents
- £1,000,000 liability cover (Dogs Only)
- Cover if your pet is lost or stolen
- Cover for pet minding in an emergency
How to a claim Bought By Many insurance
Claiming your multi-purchased pet insurance is easy. Just log into your account. Go to “My Account”, then to “My Quotes and Policies” and select “File a Claim”. Indicate what you are claiming, which vet you used and how much money you need to claim. If you would prefer to speak to a member of the team about your complaint, you can contact Bought By Many on 0333 130 4552. The team will handle the complaints process for you and you will not be asked to complete detailed forms. .
To speed up the claims process, you must provide Bought By Many with an itemized invoice for your trip to the veterinarian along with the last 24 months of your pet’s medical history.
Also If you do not have this information, Bought By Many can obtain it from your veterinarian for you. You can follow the process of your complaint in your account and you will also receive regular updates via SMS and email. Once your request is approved, you can choose if you want to be paid or if you want the vet to be paid directly.
If you have a general question, you can call Bought By Many on 0345 340 4090 or select the “Submit a Request” or “Contact Us” buttons on your website.
For any request or complaint you can call 0333 130 4552 or send an email to [email protected] You can also log into your account to make new claims or track the progress of existing claims.
Bought By Many also offers free and unlimited vet video consultations (except liability insurance only) with UK vets registered through the FirstVet app. If you are concerned about your pet, you can speak to your vets for advice, treatment recommendations, or a referral to your local practice.
Therefore, This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and veterinarians will be happy to answer your questions or give you a second opinion on a diagnosis. Your pet’s insurance will not be affected by using FirstVet, it does not count as a claim and there is no cost to use the service.
Yes, they offer a 15% multiple pet discount when you include more than one pet in the policy.
Yes, they do offer policies that can cover pre-existing conditions.
You can find out by getting a quick quote. It is difficult to predict the cost of a pet insurance policy, so it is easier to enter certain details about your pet to see the prices of the different policies. If you call you will need to answer the same questions we have online which are used to calculate your price.
Bought By Many paid 97% of claims last year.
Bought By Many has an online claims process called Snap Claims. This easy-to-use service takes the burden off all the paperwork typically associated with a claim.
Haley Hayward is an experienced writer at gblogo.com, where she’s credited with more than 200 articles covering everything from entrepreneurial stories to mental health at work.
She also oversees the Comment&Questions, which poses important admission questions to experts in the field, and regularly hosts webinars on various aspects of the business school experience.
Prior to joining gblogo.com, Haley honed her skills as a freelance writer, tackling a wide array of topics from petcare to car maintenance.
Haley holds a Master’s degree in English Literature from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland.